Friday, November 18, 2011

My Everything

How could I deserve You, my King?
You, my God, my everything

So I wasn't so bad that's what they say
Maybe you lied, cheated some days

A little here, a little there
What does it matter? Why do you care?

You didn't kill anyone. You weren't a rebel
Just, like everyone you fell

But You, my God, You understand
You've seen my life from the starting strand

You saw the emptiness that overshadowed
And the darkness that I embattled

A shaft of light, You broke my world
Your hand reaching to this one girl

Hope so bright, You hope so true
Hope that called, "I want YOU.

"Your not too young, nor too stupid or wild
Your mine, I bought you, Your MY child."

You saw my tears when I was alone
You beckoned me to you to come

With your huge joy you filled me up
Your love runs from my cup

Love that swells and laughs and grows
Love that reaches out and flows

My question, Oh God, this one no more
How in the world did I live before?

How could I have that that was life?
When there was nothing worth the strife

But You fulfill in me every crevice
In You, I find my joy in Your service

I could never deserve You, my King.
You, my God, Yourself my everything.

2 comments:

  1. Hello My name is Sabayu.
    Sawexan Nas Mipe na naku saldinga nagajienaki guatsha janshagatse dzha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nape, Nas poema espaniol gawaldikue. Lorenzoja jalde poema espaniolldi axalde. Nas copia niyaldikue.

    ReplyDelete